Thread: Quail Hollow

Quail Hollow

status unknown
    Gregg Soster
    National Mountain Bike Patroller

Forum Rider
    Agree with the previous post. I was out there a few weeks ago and the conditions were terrible. Unfortunately the first 1/3 of the trail holds up well enough to deceive people into thinking they can continue on. Once you get to the puncheon in the meadow (marsh) you can really start to see how bad the conditions are. I hate to say it, because this trail can be a fun and easy way to knock out some miles, but I'd almost consider abandoning it. It's just too flat and swampy to keep drained properly.

OST Noob, I need to post more
    Rode quail today trail is completely dry. There are three large trees down across the trail. One is very difficult to clear but a blast to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb View Post
    Rode quail today trail is completely dry. There are three large trees down across the trail. One is very difficult to clear but a blast to ride.
    Thanks for the update. Please update status when you post. We all love green circles!

Trail is in great shape. I recommend using the meadow bypass trail though, as the 2nd section of planks are grown up at least 3 feet high and can barely see the wood.
    I made it a point to check for ticks afterwards.

Trail was perfect yesterday.

Thread Information