Thread: Poland Municipal Forest

Poland Municipal Forest

Trail is dry
    Gregg Soster
    National Mountain Bike Patroller

Just got back from the RBRTC Family Ride at Poland Municipal Forest, and it was fantastic. There was not one wet spot on the trails and the children had a blast! Ther are a few spots that still need some work but we will get to those soon!
    RBRTC Trail Steward

Had a excellent meeting the Poland Municipal Forest board! The relationship with the PMF continues to grow and shows real progress for projects in the near future! The park offers a great system geared toward beginners, and families that ride with small children. Don't let that fool you an experienced rider can have some fun. It is also great in the winter time!
    RBRTC Trail Steward

status unknown
    Gregg Soster
    National Mountain Bike Patroller

PMF is dry and fast! I was there today collecting information for a up coming projects! This place is going to be a great little place to in the near future!
    RBRTC Trail Steward

STAY OFF, several large muddy sections that are being braided like crazy. Let the other trail users be the bad guys and keep the bikes away for a while.
    RBRTC Trail Steward

Perfect trail conditions. Frozen and hard packed. Wooden bridges a little slick. First time riding these trails and i must say they are more fun then i expected.

Thread Information