Thread: 2011 Jamis Dakar XCT-all carbon frame, 26" wheels

2011 Jamis Dakar XCT-all carbon frame, 26" wheels

Now A Make An Offer Deal.

I started parting out the bike and sold the new wheel set. I do have the original wheels but the need new bearings. You will also need 1 rear 160mm disc brake rotor for the rear. Will to part out anything else or sell whole thing. No reasonable offer refused.

I need to get rid of this quick. To nice of a bike to be sitting in the basement. Frame is in perfect condition, looks brand new. No marks, scratches or chips anywhere. Fox Float front shock (no leaks) and a rebuilt Fox Float 32 rear shock (no leaks). New 26" Easton wheels set and I will toss in the original wheel set it came with (the originals need new bearings, cheap fix though). Sram X9 drive train, currently set to a 2x10, but you could set it up any other way. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that work perfectly. Newer Panaracer Fire XC Pro tires, only 1 season on them.

Never been raced or crashed. I take excellent care of my stuff. Would like $1000 for everything but willing to negotiate price. Would rather see it on the trail than in my basement.

Feel free to text me questions or if you want additional pictures. 614-562-0587
    Last edited by akeyes; June 8th, 2018 at 08:58 AM.

Thread Information