Thread: 2014 XXL / 23" Specialized Crave, tall & big riders, clydesdales, Worthington, 43085

Exclamation 2014 XXL / 23" Specialized Crave, tall & big riders, clydesdales, Worthington, 43085

posting for sale from a militant non smoker home a used but mint condition Crave Expert which is all stock except for the following :
    - $650 Sung Ringle Charger Pro wheelset, trued and lock-tit'ed at BikeSource
    - $59.77 Crank Brothers 50/50 2 pedals, Feb 5th, 2015
    - $304.83 KS Lev 27.2mm Seatpost Black, 27.2mm X 400mm, 100mm Travel, Aug 8th 2017
    - $21.49 ODI Rogue Lock On Grips Black Aug 8th 2017
    - $169.95 Ergon SM3 Pro MTB Carbon Shell Saddle Black, Large, Sitbone Width 13-15 CM, Feb 5th, 2015

the bike was purchased at BikeSource on April 18th, 2014 - the wheelset was immediately swapped and the Stout take offs sold on ebay, as well as the stock seatpost, so they are no longer available - everything else (sales receipt, service records, reflectors, tags, grips etc.) comes with the bike. the bike was ridden on Alum Creek's Phase 1 and Phase 2 trails on occasion and on olentangy trail from Worthington to Hilliard a few times.

If you are a tall / husky rider - this bike is set up for you and can be taken to alum creek or your local singletrail on day one.
    670 mm horizontal top tube length !! check specialized.com/us/en/crave-comp-29/p/49669 for full geometry specs.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions -
    the only reason I am selling it is because I have switched to an XXL Fuse running 6Fatties (27.5" wheels with 3.0" tires) and do not really need 2 bikes.

well over $3k invested, asking $1400 cash obo for local pickup.

Adult / mature buyers with cash in hand preferred.

I do not have the greatest pics in the current configuration but as soon as I get home today I will add some to the photos album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TDrqnOOsXFvDcjUK2
    Last edited by nick; July 3rd, 2018 at 08:38 AM.

I dropped the price considerably for a local sale here in OHST.

Thread Information