Thread: Can COMBO info be posted here for people who don't have and don't want FACEBOOK?

Can COMBO info be posted here for people who don't have and don't want FACEBOOK?

A bunch of stuff in the recent email newsletter refers to Facebook for more info. We don't have and we don't want to have Facebook in our lives. Husband is in the market to buy a new bike and is looking forward to demo days. Since we don't have Facebook, we can't see any of the info posted. Thx!

That would be nice, wouldn't it? I think the COMBO leadership has pretty well written off this message board platform.

You can find some info here:

http://combomtb.squarespace.com/upcoming-events/

However, it doesn't mention the demo day next weekend at CR. I signed up for the weekly news emails from roll: and the Trek Store, and they both have regular updates about things like that (without other spam). That's what I would recommend in your situation.

Thanks Eric. i signed up for the mailing lists today. I did see a banner on Roll's webpage to promote the event, but the link for more info takes me to the same place on Facebook.

If COMBO would open the Facebook page to the public, it might be viewable by non-Facebook users. As an example, I can see the Trek Store Columbus' Facebook page. I have found that Facebook is still very limiting on what non-users can see, but being able to see the page might be enough.

Thread Information