Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bedford

Trail was in great shape today. Dry and fast

Went yesterday the 30th, too many muddy/slick spots, I bailed and rode the paved path. Not worth going out to

Didn't make it out yet, but no rain in the area. Give it a try an post conditions.

Last edited by ohiomoto; April 28th, 2015 at 01:14 PM.

It's open now! Get out and ride before the rain hits.

Trails are were great Sunday 5/3 except for a few soft/wet spots. Not bad considering how new the system is.

Even though there were only a few bad spots, please consider this trail fragile when wet. There are large areas that were fine yesterday but will sustain substantial damage if ridden after a rain. OECR would be a better choice if we get rain.
    Last edited by ohiomoto; May 4th, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

Please give this trail a few days to dry out before riding.

5/6/2015 - Trails are in great shape with the usual mud spots, which with all the traffic seems to get wider, better to ride through them. Still haven't seen any signage on the proposed new section at the bottom, hope someone can verify. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdiggler View Post
    5/6/2015 - Trails are in great shape with the usual mud spots, which with all the traffic seems to get wider, better to ride through them. Still haven't seen any signage on the proposed new section at the bottom, hope someone can verify. Thanks
    Thanks for the update. Please update the "Status" when you post. We love green circles!

OST Noob, I need to post more jerry_atus's Avatar
    Status? I'm not sure if Bedford received any of the deluge we got last night in Akron (5/11), but the forecast looks clear for Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm hoping to head up there after work on Wednesday (5/13). I checked the metropark site, but it has not been updated since 5/10.

Can anyone comment on the recent rain, the trail condition, or the likelihood that it will be in good shape by then?

Amazing trail conditions for December 8th. Get out while it lasts.

Made it out yesterday before the rains hit. Trail is in good condition, but will need a few days to dry out after last nights rains. CMPmtb is keeping things up to date at http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/M...formation.aspx

Cleveland Metroparks twitter feeds says trails are open. Should only get better all weekend.
    http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/M...formation.aspx

Few short muddy sections, otherwise nice.

Rode Saturday and the trail was dry except for a couple of puddles. It looks like the Cleveland metroparks trail conditions have moved to twitter for the postings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information